In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law 34/2002, of 11 July (LSSI-CE), we inform you that Comenza, S.L.U. (COMENZA hereinafter) uses "cookies" on this Website in order to offer you the best experience and services possible. When browsing or using our services, the user consents to and accepts how we use the "cookies" and how we handle the information and for what purposes, as set out in this document However, the user has the option of blocking the generation of "cookies" and deleting them by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. In the event of blocking the use of "cookies" in your browser, it is possible that some services or functions on this Website will not be available or fully operational.
Below we will explain what "cookies" are and what type of "cookies" COMENZA uses on their website:
1.- What are "cookies"?
A "cookie" is a file that Websites send to a user's computer or other device connected to the internet in order to uniquely identify their browser or to store information or settings on it. These files allow amounts of data to be stored on the user's device and range from a few kilobytes to several megabytes.
The "cookies" are exclusively associated with your device and do not provide personal data by themselves. Additionally, under no circumstances can they damage your device. They allow us to identify and resolve possible errors.
These files allow the Website to remember information about your visit, such as the language, your tastes and/or preferences, which can make your next visit easier and make this Website more useful as it personalises the content. The "cookies" perform an important role as they improve the user's experience on this Website.
Below, the "cookies" are classified according to a series of categories. However, it must be borne in mind that the same "cookie" can be included in more than one category. This classification has been taken from the "Guide on cookie usage", published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD):
1.1.- Types of "cookies" according to the entity managing them:
Depending on who the entity is that manages the system or domain where the "cookies" are sent from and handles the data that is obtained, the following can be distinguished:
• “First party cookies”: these are sent to the user's computer terminal from a system or domain managed by the editor himself and where the service requested by the user is performed from.
• “Third party cookies”: these are sent to the user's computer terminal from a system or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event of the "cookies" being installed from a system or domain managed by the editor, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered first party "cookies".
1.2.- Types of "cookies" according to the time period for which they remain active:
According to the time period for which they remain active on the computer terminal, the following can be distinguished:
• “Session cookies”: these are a type of "cookie" designed for gathering and storing data while the user access a given website.
They are usually used for storing information that is only preserved in order to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products acquired).
• “Persistent cookies”: these are a type of "cookie" in which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a defined period of time by the owner of the "cookie". This can range from a few minutes to several years.
1.3.- Types of "cookies" according to their purpose:
According to the purposes for which the data obtained through the cookies is handled, the following can be distinguished:
• “Technical cookies”: these allow the user to browse a Website, platform or application and to use the different options or services present. This includes controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the sales process of an order, performing a sign-up request or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for distributing videos or sound or sharing content on social networks.
• “Personalisation cookies”: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria on the user's terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration where the service is accessed from, etc.
• “Tracking cookies”: these allow the owner of the "cookies" to monitor and analyse the user's behaviour on the Websites to which they are linked. The information collected by using this type of "cookie" is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and for creating browser profiles for the users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements according to the data analysis of how the users make use of the service.
• “Advertising cookies”: these allow the advertising spaces that an editor might have included on a website, application or platform where the requested service is performed from to be managed in the most effective way possible, based on criteria such as the edited content or how frequently the adverts are displayed.
• “Behavioural advertising cookies”: these allow the advertising spaces that an editor might have included on a website, application or platform where the requested service is performed from to be managed in the most effective way possible. These "cookies" store information on the user's behaviour obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display adverts according to this.
2.- "Cookies" used by COMENZA:
In accordance with the definitions of the types of "cookies" explained in the section above, COMENZA informs you that the following type of "cookies" are used on this Website:
• “First party cookies”
• “Session cookies”
• “Tracking cookies”
3.- Acceptance of COMENZA's "cookie" policy
We show the option of accessing the information on our "cookies" policy on any of the pages on this Website. Accessing this information forms part of the site's static content. Additionally, at the start of every session, a notice is displayed about the use of "cookies" on this Website. You can also access the content of our policy on this subject through this notice and accept it with just a click.
When presented with this information, you can perform the following actions:
• Expressly accept the use of the "cookies": if, at the start of the session, you click the "understood" option that appears in the cookie usage notice, you will be expressly accepting their use by COMENZA. Therefore, this notice will not appear again in subsequent sessions using this Website as long as you do not decide to modify your browser settings.
• Continue browsing this Website: if you continue browsing, it will be understood that you accept the use of the “cookies”. In this case, the previously mentioned notice on the use of "cookies" will not be viewed again during the same session.
• Close: the notice will be hidden in the current session. If you start a new session, this notice will appear again in the same way and will do so successively until it is accepted or, on the other hand, until you change your browser settings.
• Change your settings: you can obtain more information about what "cookies" are, learn about COMENZA's "cookie" policy and change your browser settings, in the way explained below.
Without the user's express consent (by means of activating "cookies" in their browser), COMENZA will not link together the data memorised in the "cookies" with your personal data provided when registering or processing a purchase.
The user expressly accepts, by using this Website, how the information gathered is handled and for what purposes as mentioned in this document. Additionally, they accept the possibility of rejecting the handling of such data or information by modifying the use of "cookies" by selecting the appropriate settings for this purpose in their browser. COMENZA advises that, in the event of using this option to block "cookies", it is possible that the browser will not allow full use of all this Website's functions.
4.- How to manage "cookies" through your browser settings: :
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the "cookies" installed on their system by configuring the options of the browser installed on their device. For more information about how to manage "cookies", visit the link corresponding to each one of the following browsers:
In the event of using any other browser, you must consult the manual corresponding to the browser used for the "cookies" settings. Under no circumstances does COMENZA accept responsibility for the correctness, truth or full functionality of the "cookie" configuration instructions concerning other browsers not expressly included in this section. Nor are they responsible for said browsers allowing the actions described in this document.
In some browsers, specific rules for managing "cookies" can be configured per website, thus offering more precise control over privacy. This means that "cookies" can be disabled for all sites apart from those that you trust.
5.- Revoking consent for the use of "cookies":
Users can revoke their previously given consent at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser in order to block the use of the "cookies" used by this Website. However, in the event of blocking the use of "cookies" in your browser, it is possible that some services or functions on this Website will not be available.