Pursuant to article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are providing the following information related to how COMENZA, S.L.U. processes your personal data, as well as your rights.
Who is responsible for the treatment?: COMENZA S.L.U., which means that COMENZA, S.L.U., treats, uses and protects its personal data.
You can use the following means of contact:
– By postal delivery to: COMENZA S.L.U., Avenida Benigno Rivera nº 100 , Pol. Ind. Ceao, 27003, Lugo, (Spain).
– By email to email@example.com
Why do we process your data: to assess data resulting from interviews conducted and/or response tests, manage job candidate data to participate in personnel recruitment processes.
Data categories: identifying data, contact details, academic and professional data, social circumstances.
Duration of data storage: they are kept for a period of four years from the end of the recruitment process.
Data transfer: data will not be transferred to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation.
What are your rights on data protection?
– Right of access: as an interested part you can request the information about the available data.
– Right of rectification: as an interested part you can request to rectify one of the available data.
– Cancellation or elimination right: as an interested part you can request to cancel the available data once the treatment has reached its purpose, or in cases the agreement for treatment is withdrawn.
– Right of treatment limitation: as an interested part you can request a temporary suspension of your personal data treatment.
– Right of opposition: as an interested part you can oppose to treatment of the data in cases based on our legitimate interest.
– Right to portability of data: as an interested part you have the right to receive the personal data in a structured format of common use, except for the cases of public interest and / or exercise of public power.
Such rights may exercise either by physical mail to the postal address, or by e-mail mentioned above, submitting a signed written request to this effect and attaching a photocopy of your identification document .
You are also informed that you have the right to submit a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).