In compliance with the current legislation regarding data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018 on protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, for the purpose of being transparent and responsible in the processing of your personal data, please find below detailed information about the Privacy Protection Policy of COMENZA. S.L.U (hereinafter, “COMENZA”).
1. Who is the Data Processing Officer?
COMENZA; which means that COMENZA processes, uses and protects your personal data.
You can contact COMENZA through the following channels:
– By postal delivery to: COMENZA S.L.U., Avenida Benigno Rivera nº 100, Pol. Ind. Ceao, 27003 ,Lugo, (Spain).
– By email to email@example.com
2. Why do we process your data?
We process the personal data that you provide us with in order to:
1. Manage our relationship with current commercial contacts and potential future clients.
2. Manage the business relationship with COMENZA, as well as the accounting, fiscal and administrative management of clients:
- To process the requested order through this website’s electronic commerce tool, and to provide information about the status of the orders.
- To manage any incidences that arise that are related to the requested order.
3. Customer Service
- To manage queries, whether technical commercial consultations or other general requests for information.
- To provide personalised care through our Customer Service Department
4. Send commercial information, if you have expressly authorised, prospection about COMENZA, activities, products and services, as well as a wide range of documentation.
5. Manage COMENZA selection processes.
6. Record the use of services provided through our website for analytical and statistical purposes, allowing us to introduce improvements.
- To speed-up potential future orders, by not having to fill in all the details a second time.
- To conduct surveys and be able to inform you via any medium – preferably electronic channels – about COMENZA’s products, promotions and services.
- To devise new products based on the preferences of our clients.
- Facilitate the contact of current or potential future clients with the company, via contact forms designed for this purpose.
- Internal use of the data provided for business management purposes.
3. What is the legal standing for the processing of your data? For how long will we store your data?
We are legalised for the processing of your personal data, which shall be stored for the periods listed in the table below:
|PURPOSE||LEGAL STANDING||DATA STORAGE PERIOD|
||The processing is necessary to execute a contract based on the terms regulating the use of our website.||The data will be stored for as long as the user remains registered and does not exercise his/her right of cancellation or deletion.|
||Processing is necessary to execute the sale and purchase contract or the related use of services, including the management of incidences pertaining to said contract.||The data will be stored for as long as the business relationship is maintained, or until the interested party exercises his/her right of cancellation or deletion.|
||The legal standing of the processing derives from a legitimate interest, as we consider the processing of these data to be necessary in order to properly address the customer’s queries and resolve any doubts that he/she may have.||The data will be stored for as long as the business relationship is maintained, or until the interested party exercises his/her right of cancellation or deletion.|
||The legal standing of the processing is based on the consent granted by the interested party when filling in the contact form.||The data will be stored until the interested party exercises his/her right of cancellation or deletion.|
||The legal standing of the processing is based on the consent granted by the interested party in the ‘Work With Us’ section.||The data will be stored for a period of four years following the completion of the selection process.|
||The legal standing of the processing derives from a legitimate interest, as we consider the processing of these data to be necessary in order to improve the user experience and offer a high-quality website.||The data will be stored for as long as the business relationship is maintained, or until the interested party exercises his/her right of cancellation or deletion.|
4. What type of personal data do we process?
Various types of data need to be processed, depending on the specific service offered on our website:
- Identifying details: name, surname, company name, Spanish Tax No., etc.
- Contact details: address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Financial details: bank account, transactions of goods and services.
- Academic and professional details: profession, activity, job title, qualification
- Connection and browsing details
5. To whom do we forward your data?
COMENZA will not forward your personal data to third parties unless it is legally required to do so, or in cases in which the interested party has granted its authorisation for said forwarding.
6. What are your rights on data protection?
COMENZA guarantees the user’s exercise of the following rights, at no cost whatsoever:
– Right of access: as an interested part you can request the information about the available data.
– Right of rectification: as an interested part you can request to rectify one of the available data.
– Cancellation or elimination right: as an interested part you can request to cancel the available data once the treatment has reached its purpose, or in cases the agreement for treatment is withdrawn.
– Right of treatment limitation: as an interested part you can request a temporary suspension of your personal data treatment.
– Right of opposition: as an interested part you can oppose to treatment of the data in cases based on our legitimate interest.
– Right to portability of data: as an interested part you have the right to receive the personal data in a structured format of common use, except for the cases of public interest and / or exercise of public power.
Such rights may exercise either by physical mail to the postal address, or by e-mail mentioned above, submitting a signed written request to this effect and attaching a photocopy of your identification document .
You are also informed that you have the right to submit a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
7. Veracity of the data
As a user you guarantee and respond, in any case, to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided via the tools enabled on this website for this purpose.
You also undertake to duly update the personal data provided to the company.
For more information about the cookies used on this website and how to deactivate them, please read our Cookies Policy by clicking here.